MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tatoos..!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Micheal Scofield - Prison Break.
Is their any side effect on skin..?
I plan to get this tatoo on my arm. Its a symbol of the Ancient Free and Accepted Fraternity I am a member of, The Freemasons Smile
[Image: chrissuter02.jpg]
(2009-06-18, 05:41 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Is any body familiar with Tatoos..?

I just saw a man with an enormous amount of Tatoos covering all his body including Chest, Back, Hands, Shoulders, Neck and even face...

I am really have an un explainable feeling after seeing this,

I have to ask,

Why People make them ontheir body ?
What is the benefit of making them ?
Is they have any side effect to the skin ?

---
Thanks for the reply
None whatsoever. You do have to keep it clean though for a bit after you've had it done, as far as I know. I've seen a few that have gone septic... Confused
The only side affect is that it can't be exposed to direct sunlight for long periods of time or you will get a sunburn very easily, but I think this is only for the first few months. (but normal sunblock prevents this so it doesn't have to be covered up all of the time)
I enjoy the feeling when I get a tattoo. Here is my latest. I'm a big fan of World of Warcraft so I got one done up of an undead warlock.

[Image: l_b8d3e37c733c4972bb5881c945c520d8.jpg]

Overall, tattoo long ago was meant as a means to express ones culture, express warrior status, etc but today it has gone to expressing ones self. My next tattoo will be a mix of my heritage since I'm a heinz 57, I plan to combine many into one.
Pages: 1 2