MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Threads Not Showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is the problem I'm having. When I login into the site to check the post EX: Introductions the post that are currently there do not show up at all. When I logout they appear. Now I don't know if the permissions are messing it up or what but if I can't see the post none of my members will either.

The URL to my board is: Tempest Juggalos.

I have seen some other post similar to my issue but from what I have read. I even went as far as to optimizing the tables to fix the problem. I hope the support team can help me.
Make sure the 'Can view threads in this forum' is selected in the advanced permissions for the registered usergroup in the introductions forum.
The permissions for the forum have not changed since I created it. Is there any way to have them show up.
Well, double check them to be sure. Plenty of people have had different permissions to what they thought they had, won't hurt to check. Considering the fact they show when you're not logged in but don't when you are, just sounds like a common permissions setup error.
Okay here is the screenshot of the permissions I have when I set-up the Forum.
That is a little bit strange, cos you say that you can''t see the posts when logged in but when you logout they appear. Judging by the screenshot of your permissions it should be the other way around.

Did you do any modification to your forum prior to getting that error? Can you provide a test account so we can see it first hand?
I can see it fine. Although there is something that you should take care a.s.a.p. it has to do with the security of your forum. I will pm it to you rather than post it here.

Edit: I couldn''t pm you so I pm a staff member
did he get the pm, I hope for his own safety
HMMM so this is a huge problem. I really need HELP with this. If this is a security issue then this should be addressed.
(2009-06-21, 07:11 PM)StrghtJckt Wrote: [ -> ]HMMM so this is a huge problem. I really need HELP with this. If this is a security issue then this should be addressed.

When I logged in at your site I could see the thread just fine. Only thing it was what I pm'ed you at your forum.
Pages: 1 2