MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: NASA's New Moon Satelitte Takes OFF Today!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter, or LRO, and Lunar Crater Observation and Sensing Satellite, or LCROSS, is set to launch in 1 hour and 30 minutes. You can check out the live take off at: http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/in...ram=public
I just heard about this on the news. Thanks for the link.
No problem. Link is also in my Dynno sig.
No offence, but should the USA really be wasting money into space right now? in the middle of a depression?
It's not like they've wasted money on anything else, or anything...
Still 45 minutes.. ugh.. boring..
(2009-06-18, 08:13 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]No offence, but should the USA really be wasting money into space right now? in the middle of a depression?

No offense but this thread has nothing to do with your opinion of the United States economy.

Thanks for the link
LAUNCHED!
(2009-06-18, 08:13 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]No offence, but should the USA really be wasting money into space right now? in the middle of a depression?

I think you mean recession lol.

Link say's cannot create directshow player?
It works for me. But nevermind, no more satelitte images. It's gone into deep space and somehow the camera doesn't work anymore (some physic law or whatever).
Pages: 1 2