MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have just redesigned my website, here:
http://www.discussadmin.com
Sorry if this qualifies as advertising, but I am looking for criticisms, bugs finds, and such.
Thanks for your help!
*Cough*Showcase forums*Cough* Toungue

That being said I really like the design but for some reason DiscussAdmin.com has always been the slowest site I've ever used. The site loads fine but if I scroll down it "jumps" around and usually hoses up my whole browser. I'm having to type this reply twice because I had to kill my IE process due to DA. Sad
Actually I preferred the old theme myself.
@KuJoe
I would post it in the Showcase, but I already have a thread in it Toungue
Sorry. And it is still slow? I just switched host to FatCow, which is extremely fast for me to load.

@Prowler
I liked the previous theme too, but it wasn't customized enough and it wasn't professional enough.

Also, I'll try and optimize the theme as much as possible.
Sorry for the slowness caused.
This theme seems really dark compared to the previous. As for professionalism, I think the slightly more fun looking theme is what admins would prefer as, is your board not for them to kik-back?
kik? Look at huge sites Mr -Prowler- like digital point. they don't look fun at all.
Lol, yeah, I tried to avoid that kind've look.
I wanted a hint of professionalism while remaining the fun look.
Guess I failed at both..
Any specific suggestions?
I had to kick out the old design because the coding screwed up the loading speed.
@Infranight, I still like this theme Toungue...Just liked the other a bit more.

@T0m, I'm to lazy to type today XD
Lol, just saying.
I respect your opinion, and wholeheartedly agree.
But apparently, we've criticized by other webmaster communites because of our speed and being "insignificant and useless to the webmaster community".
I've yet to have an issue with speed from Discuss Admin, then again I have a pretty good connection.
Pages: 1 2