MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: username change request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
can i please have my username changed to

Samuel
Request to Tochjo
He will do this Job very quickly
i'm sure someone will see the thread here, i dont like pming staff on this site, its just me
(2009-06-19, 05:53 AM)ethernet Wrote: [ -> ]i'm sure someone will see the thread here, i dont like pming staff on this site, its just me

Well if you want your change done quicker, then go through the hastle. They don't mind.
(2009-06-19, 05:53 AM)ethernet Wrote: [ -> ]i'm sure someone will see the thread here, i dont like pming staff on this site, its just me

They are busy in maintaining the server and site.. It is rare that they see your request in the forum as a thread, You can contact them quite easily... Otherwise if you insist to NOT PM them, so then its upto you... Rolleyes
PM them. I was told they don't mind if you PM them for a username change. It is a lot quicker as well.
Username changed. I don't mind being PMed for username changes Smile
I have a question, shouldn't there just be a stickied thread for username changes?
Everybody posts only if they need their usernames changed, no arguments, etc.
Just a thought.
I agree!
(2009-06-19, 02:26 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]I have a question, shouldn't there just be a stickied thread for username changes?
Everybody posts only if they need their usernames changed, no arguments, etc.
Just a thought.

Nope. We do not encourage username changes, a thread will merely imply that. However if someone requests it, it'll be done. Smile At least that's how it has been since the last time I checked.
Pages: 1 2