MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Apologies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In relation to this thread:
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-51447-page-1.html

I'm sorry if I offended anyone firstly.
I deeply apologise to Bey Brad in particular.

I just like to say that you all took it he totally wrong way. Just because I own a hacking/warez website doesn't mean that I deface websites myself. Multiple times I was told that I was defacing websites when I actually haven't.. I know how to deface a website but don't do it. My forum is for security, learning how to stay secure on the internet. As for the warez, yeah sorry about that. I forgot the showcase rules.

As I say, sorry for the arguments. I should of made a very wise choice and not of posted this thread on this forum, especially because of the genre of the board.

Thanks,
Combo.
oh, sorry. It was my advertisement for my website, laxte, in the showcase forum where I had multiple pops at other members. Just apologising to the ones, especially BeyBrad in the post above yours ghazal.
(2009-06-19, 08:15 AM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]In relation to this thread:
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-51447-page-1.html

I'm sorry if I offended anyone firstly.
I deeply apologise to Bey Brad in particular.

I just like to say that you all took it he totally wrong way. Just because I own a hacking/warez website doesn't mean that I deface websites myself. Multiple times I was told that I was defacing websites when I actually haven't.. I know how to deface a website but don't do it. My forum is for security, learning how to stay secure on the internet. As for the warez, yeah sorry about that. I forgot the showcase rules.

As I say, sorry for the arguments. I should of made a very wise choice and not of posted this thread on this forum, especially because of the genre of the board.

Thanks,
Combo.

Apology Accepted Smile
Though my name is not listed Smile
But I didnot want to collide with any other member within the community...

Accepted Apologie BUT with conditions... such as

You will not collide with me again
You will not make any irrelevant post within my threads
You will not make a false use of my posts
You will not quote my posts for just silly comments.

^Accept these conditions for lifting the limitations for Accepting the Apology
ellipsis.
I have to say, all the time I spend on forums, I have never seen someone openly apologize as such, kudos to you mate. I am starting to think this community is built on something that many communities are missing.
Thank you very much. I really appreciate it.
It was nothing personal Combo, But yea im sorry if you think i was being a butt hole toward's you.