MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can I bring back deleted thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all
yesterday I delete a wrong threads in my forum ....
Can I bring back deleted thread ?

thanks before
Unless you have a backup, you can't.
ouch...... thanks for your answer
I guest I should more carefull delete something in my forum ...
Maybe install this plugin: http://mods.mybboard.net/view/trash-can-forum

Deleted posts/threads are moved here so you can also recover them if you need to.
Thanks ... I will try this plugin .....
(2009-06-20, 08:49 AM)viant77 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks ... I will try this plugin .....

This plugin won't bring back the thread you deleted though. It will only work on the threads you delete after you activate the plugin.
yes I notice that .... I install this plugins just in case I deleting wrong post or thread again ..
thanks again for the plugin ... it will be very usefull to me ...
you should make backups too - the plugin wont help you if your server has data loss etc.
off Course ... I back up every week .... I have lost my database ones and I dont want that happen again ...
if that deleted thread is in the backup you can restore it. of course if it only came into existence within the week you didn't make a new backup, you're out of luck. if you have enough disk space on the server, consider changing the backup task to daily. download them once a week and delete old backups from the server to save webspace.
Pages: 1 2