MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How often do you get a new member?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I said most active...
10-15 a day
MyBBSource gets 3-4
MyBBStudios gets 1-2
Completethoughts.info gets 1 a week Sad
A few a week. Today I got 2 though Big Grin
(2009-06-23, 07:25 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]No it's my larger site hackforums.net. It gets 5000 posts per day and is Alexa 23k right now. I believe it is the most active Mybb site online. #2 is Yugiohcardmaker.net

The YCM get more members than hackforums as well as they have more posts.

Yours gets "Posts per day: 699.93" while the YCM forum gets "Posts per day: 2,575.99". While this may be an average, statistics are showing that the YCM forum is larger.

I still beg to differ about most active, if yours gets less posts per day, less threads, less users, etc, This makes it that the YCM forum is clearly more active. Plus, it's all about the average and not the peeks or spikes throughout the year. If you're looking at it from a Alexa Ranking point of view, yours will be better because your users have the toolbar due to the fact that they are more "tech savvy", if I may say so. While the YCM forum is geared toward children or teens of whom are less likely to have such.
I average around 400 new users a day across all my sites. Think there are 10 or 11 sites thy I have at the moment and some of them only get like 1 new member a week
About 10 new members a day, with 6/7 of them posting.
Pages: 1 2 3