MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change Smile table style?????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to show all Smilies at the Your Message, use the scrolling. Like when click get more

[Image: attachment.php?aid=14377]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=14378]
helping me!! Plz
Go to your Admin CP > Configuration > Settings > Clickable Smilies and BB Code

Then find No. of Smilies to Show, change that to the number of total smilies you have to show all smilies. As for a scrollbar that would require a tiny bit of code to tell it to add a scrollbar.
(2009-06-23, 03:05 AM)Steve Moore Wrote: [ -> ]Go to your Admin CP > Configuration > Settings > Clickable Smilies and BB Code

Then find No. of Smilies to Show, change that to the number of total smilies you have to show all smilies. As for a scrollbar that would require a tiny bit of code to tell it to add a scrollbar.

yes, you can telll me code!!!
(2009-06-23, 03:05 AM)Steve Moore Wrote: [ -> ]Go to your Admin CP > Configuration > Settings > Clickable Smilies and BB Code

what is code????? please helping me!!!!!!!!!