MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google Inline Translaion Plugin Screwd Up My Layout...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I installed several plugins, they all installed except for the Google Plugin...

I hit install, I got the confirmation notice, but it still said it wasn't... despite the settings for it showing up. so I deleted the settings and the plugin file but.

I still have this problem XD, any idea why?

[Image: darnitagain.png]

obviously that gap between the Forum and sub forum shouldn't be there...

that reminds me, there are other template errors I need to fix Sad

http://www.dracojesi.com/Forum
I do believe that if you use a custom theme, then you must make the edits to its templates for a plugin to work. Can you post a link to the plugin in question?

Regarding the other template errors, try to ask at the theme''s support topic. its author will be able to tell you more about it.
(2009-06-20, 05:14 PM)babjusi Wrote: [ -> ]I do believe that if you use a custom theme, then you must make the edits to its templates for a plugin to work. Can you post a link to the plugin in question?

Regarding the other template errors, try to ask at the theme''s support topic. its author will be able to tell you more about it.

but, that Google plugin shouldn't do that....

and yes I need to make some edits but it's that way with the default theme as well...

I'll try to find were I got the plugin, I think it was here.....

but it could be something else,

could anyone look the code for the index page over?

thanks,

I'm going to look it over in a bit...