MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wheni i use bakup in phpmyadmin
SQL query:

-- MyBB Database Backup
-- Generated: 20th June 2009 at 01:57
-- -------------------------------------
CREATE TABLE mybb_adminlog (
uid int( 10 ) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
ipaddress varchar( 50 ) NOT NULL default '',
dateline bigint( 30 ) NOT NULL default '0',
module varchar( 50 ) NOT NULL default '',
action varchar( 50 ) NOT NULL default '',
data text NOT NULL ,
KEY module ( module , action )
) ENGINE = MYISAM DEFAULT CHARSET = utf8;

MySQL said: Documentation
#1050 - Table 'mybb_adminlog' already exists
Error says what it says, that table already exists. What are you importing a backup for?? Did you just install a clean forum?? Drop any MyBB tables in the database, make sure they don't have anything you need in them.
For future reference, if you want to avoid this, then when you are backing up the database, make sure to include the options "Add DROP TABLE" and "Add IF NOT EXISTS".
I have no idea how to do that. My forum is hacked.
What exactly are you trying to do? If you could PM me with some information I could help you.

I'm assuming this has to do with your forum that was transferred from CreateBB?
Can you transfer the back up from clubpenguin.bbhoster.net to clubpenguinisland.net ? Anyway i cant a access ACP and Cpanel from BBhoster
Hmm okay. I'm assuming clubpenguinisland.net is hosted by BB Hoster?
No it wasnt.
(2009-06-21, 03:25 AM)Blues Wrote: [ -> ]I have no idea how to do that. My forum is hacked.

Not really sure why you've come to the conclusion that you were hacked simply because it says a table already exists in phpMyAdmin :| You just need to select the tables that are already there, as long as you're sure you don't need them, and choose Drop from the dropdown menu at the bottom.