MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release for mybb1.4*]Guests and lurkers message 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is a second version of my first plugin, Guests and lurkers message. In this new version, you can enable and disable the mod from the acp of your forum, where you can also enter the message that you want to
display to both guests and lurkers or even separately.

Download link:

http://mods.mybboard.net/view/guests-and...-message-2
[Image: 15734-1245448959-Board%20Settings%20-%20...274224.png]

awesome plugin, Thanks Smile
what about the second lurkers which have 10 post (for example) Smile
Thanks Bajusi, can I keep the same CSS as I did in the 1st version?

Cheers,
Gene
(2009-06-21, 12:47 AM)Gene53 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Bajusi, can I keep the same CSS as I did in the 1st version?

Cheers,
Gene

Of course gene. Open the guestsandlurkersmessage.php fiel and simply replace the thead at $babjusi2 = "<div class=\"thead\" for both groups with your own class.
(2009-06-20, 11:17 PM)aglioeolio Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 15734-1245448959-Board%20Settings%20-%20...274224.png]

awesome plugin, Thanks Smile
Thanks for the feedback and the screenshot.

(2009-06-20, 11:33 PM)FBI Wrote: [ -> ]what about the second lurkers which have 10 post (for example) Smile

Change the 0 with 10. Like this:

elseif($mybb->user['postnum'] == 10 && $mybb->settings['enableguestsandlurkersmessage'] == 1){
babjusi Wrote:Of course gene. Open the guestsandlurkersmessage.php fiel and simply replace the thead at $babjusi2 = "<div class=\"thead\" for both groups with your own class.

Thanks, worked without a flaw. Now I have to figure out how to replace the "Hello user" with "Hello username".

Cheers,
Gene
(2009-06-22, 12:14 AM)Gene53 Wrote: [ -> ]
babjusi Wrote:Of course gene. Open the guestsandlurkersmessage.php fiel and simply replace the thead at $babjusi2 = "<div class=\"thead\" for both groups with your own class.

Thanks, worked without a flaw. Now I have to figure out how to replace the "Hello user" with "Hello username".

Cheers,
Gene

I will have a look and see what I can do gene. But I gotta finish my last 2 plugins first.
Great mod. I'll definitely going to use this.
Thanks.
Thanks for a great plugin. Since we can use HTML in the text, I added a registration link to the word "register" in my guest message. Thanks again babjusi.[Image: rock.gif]
Nothing shows up when i'm as a guest on my forum. I even tried a different computer. I made sure the plugin is enabled too.
Btw, i'm on 1.4.9
Pages: 1 2 3