MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Beta Testers Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to know who can help me beta test my new plugin?

http://beta.mybbcentral.com/

The plugin is "Link Dump" and you can read more about it at the beta site.

It's pretty much complete but because it's such a large complex plugin I am going to ask for external beta testing. Ideas and feedback would be appreciated.

btw...the registration is instant. No need to verify your email. If you want use a dummy email like bugmenot.com or mailinator.com

Thank you.
I am having Login issues, but i want to help.

Edit: Works fine in SeaMonkey
What doesn't it work in? Firefox? For some reason subdomains have problems in firefox. I have the domain set for .beta.mybbcentral.com but maybe it should be beta.mybbcentral.com
Ill be glad to help you out.
I can't login as well. Firefox here.
(2009-06-21, 09:47 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]I can't login as well. Firefox here.

me too~~

MD5 Hash? what is this?

You are missing a field.
The Hash is not MD5 and is required.

for user don't know what is MD5,it too difficult for them to use Link Dump

suggestion

maybe you can add 'Add new URL'.. for download link at rapidshare, not enough if only 1 URL

and maybe you add Rating (rate website)? and change download to Visits

Php-Fusion Weblinks (click Here!)

as subscriber at your forum, can't wait for this Smile
The MD5 is optional setting in admincp. It can be turned off. The MD5 is a security feature.
(2009-06-21, 12:08 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]What doesn't it work in? Firefox? For some reason subdomains have problems in firefox. I have the domain set for .beta.mybbcentral.com but maybe it should be beta.mybbcentral.com

mybbcentral.com sets cookies with no special prefix for .mybbcentral.com (i.e. the whole domain including all subdomains)

beta.mybbcentral.com also sets cookies with no special prefix for beta.mybbcentral.com

thus the cookies for your main site and for the beta site collide with each other, and anyone who already has a mybbcentral.com account is likely to see login problems

if you host more than one mybb on one domain, you should give every one its own cookie prefix, similar to how each one needs its own database prefix if they share one database
I can help as you order me Smile (just because i use mybb Smile )