MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unable to login to forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know for certain this is an issue with my cookies in the ACP.
However, I cannot login to my forum and make the correct changes.

I've done all other possible solutions yet had no luck at all.

is there anyway anyone at all can manually fix this issue for me?
If not, then what should I do?

I really do not want to have to delete everything and bring them bck just because of one small issue.
I have 4 other members registered and threads that I don't want to have added all over again.
I take it you didn't read the sticky thread at the top of that tells you exactly what to do...??

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-42123.html
Um...actually I did.

As I stated previously I did every possible way to resolve this and had no luck.
Sorry if I wasn't clear on that.
Well, you said 'However, I cannot login to my forum and make the correct changes' and 'is there anyway anyone at all can manually fix this issue for me' which sounded like you didn't know about editing settings.php

And as it asks in that thread, what's your URL?? We can't help you without it.
Your cookie domain is .animeandgamingnet.net but should be .animeandgamingnet.createmybb3.net

However, we don't actually support CreateMyBB here because it isn't setup in the same way as self hosted forums, and you can't fix this setting because you don't have access to your files, so you'll have to open a support ticket with them.
Oh, okay.
I knew for certain it had something to do with the cookies.
Thanks for the help though.

And sorry if this was any trouble at all.