MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unable to moderate in-thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello. I'm having difficulty moderating any threads in all forums when I'm viewing the thread. I am able to moderate when viewing the forum (ie when viewing the list of threads).

I'm a global moderator here in case you're wondering. I have administrator permissions aswell. I have asked my fellow admins if they know with no success.
Could you please explain a bit more? Are you saying your can't moderate threads in forum display?
When I view a thread, eg.

Unable to moderate in-thread

I would usually scroll to the bottom right of the page to moderate the thread. I can see the drop-down box, but when I select an option it presents me with a permission error.

Error Message Wrote:You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

You are currently logged in with the username: 'AussieJay'
I'm not 100% sure, but make sure all your moderation templates are default.
I'm 98.9% sure that the templates are default. I haven't modified them at all. Perhaps a co-worker...
Make sure your showthread_moderation options template is default. You should have done this for the 1.4.4 upgrade if memory serves me correctly.
Will check, thanks.
This is still happening! I need this function back! I can't moderate in-line.
Please revert showthread template back to original.
It will resolve the issue.
Can you PM me details of an admin account...??
Pages: 1 2