MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who's Online Bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to ad Admin * Smod etc. under
"x users active in the past 15 minutes (x members, 0 of whom are invisible, and x guests)."

I add this code
Code:
<br /><font face="Verdana" size="1"><font color="#ff0000"><i><b>� S�per Admin</i></font> <font color="#8b0000">&nbsp;� Site Admin</font><font color="#336699">&nbsp;� S�per Director</font> <font color="#008000">&nbsp;� Director</font><font color="darkgreen">&nbsp;� Firma Yetkilisi </font> <font color="#ff33cc">&nbsp;� File Man</font> <font color="#00ccff">&nbsp;� �zel �ye</font> <font color="olive">&nbsp;� Power</font> <font color="orange">&nbsp;� Aktive Olmamış �ye</font></font><br /><br /></b>

to index_whosonline_memberbit it looks like it is working but when a second user gets online it sperates the users and puts the same code above the second user.

Where should I spose to this code?
Try putting it in the index_whosonline template, after the $onlinemembers part Wink The index_whosonline_memberbit is just the user's username.

So, if your template was the original, just replace what is in there with this:

Code:
<tr>
<td class="tcat"><strong>$lang->whos_online</strong> [<a href="online.php">$lang->complete_list</a>]</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1"><span class="smalltext">$lang->online_note<br />$onlinemembers<br /><font face="Verdana" size="1"><font color="#ff0000"><i><b>� S�per Admin</i></font> <font color="#8b0000">&nbsp;� Site Admin</font><font color="#336699">&nbsp;� S�per Director</font> <font color="#008000">&nbsp;� Director</font><font color="darkgreen">&nbsp;� Firma Yetkilisi </font> <font color="#ff33cc">&nbsp;� File Man</font> <font color="#00ccff">&nbsp;� �zel �ye</font> <font color="olive">&nbsp;� Power</font> <font color="orange">&nbsp;� Aktive Olmamış �ye</font></font><br /><br /></b></span></td>
</tr>

I tried that, it worked fine Smile
Sorry but it din not work for me I don't what ı do wrong

[Image: board.JPG]
Replace all of the index_whoisonline with above post...
It is working.. Smile
madmax Wrote:Replace all of the index_whoisonline with above post...
It is working.. Smile

It's working fine there rightnow. But I always wanted to have the code under Who's Online bar. I tried all the templated but all ended with error. I think this is the best place I can put the code without having an error.

Thank you for your help