MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: admimCP problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
whenever i try to do anything in ACP i just get the message:

"Fatal error: Cannot redeclare is_super_admin() in /home/worddorg/public_html/forum/Upload/admin/adminfunctions.php on line 2371"
Did you try to reupload /admin_functions.php?
yeah.. from my old one and again from the latest MyBB download neither do anything to change the problem...
I might add I just upgraded from 1.2
Are you sure all of your files are from MyBB?? ./admin/adminfunctions.php doesn't exist in the 1.4 admin folder...
I just re-uploaded the admin folder from 1.4.. yet the admin/adminfunctions.php from 1.2 is still there it hasn't overwritten.. should i delete i?!
Well, yeah, nothing's going to overwrite it because there isn't a 1.4 version of the file to overwrite it... you should just delete it.
I get the message "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare is_super_admin() in /home/worddorg/public_html/forum/Upload/admin/adminfunctions.php on line 2371" when I try to import a theme or do anything really... if I try to edit my current theme I get a 404 Page Doesn't Exist at the location .../admin/index.php?module=style/themes&action=edit&tid=18
The only reason that file is going to be being called is if you still have 1.2 files there that are trying to call it. Delete your admin folder and reupload it. make sure to save any backup you may have saved to the backups folder.
Anything I seem to do in the AdminCP gives me a 404
Well, have you deleted it and reuploaded it?? If you have, there's a sticky thread about ACP issues you should read.
Pages: 1 2 3