MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Theme Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Soon I am going to use MyBB as a type of CMS for CreateBB. I'll be doing this with MyBB's template system and the use of custom pages. Those custom pages automatically use the default theme on my board for their style. Now here is my problem.

I enabled the Quick Theme plugin to see if it would work on that custom page. My custom page is at createbb.com/veracocha.php but my forums are in the /forums/ folder. When I tried to change the theme it brought me to createbb.com/index.php?action=quicktheme.
I was wondering what parts of the quick theme plugin file I would need to edit so it would change the theme and bring the user back to the custom page they were on.

Okay I figured that out. Now I have another problem. It brings me to the page that says the theme was changed but when the other page loads the old theme still shows on the custom page; however, it does show the new theme on the forums.. Anyone know how I would fix this so the new theme is used on both the forums and custom page?
I would think this is a cookies problem.
That would make sense. thanks.
Does anyone know how I would get the cookies working? I can post the PHP and Template codes of the page if needed.
I think there is a tutorial somewhere here that let's you use two cookie paths.
So you would set it to / and /forums/.
Let me try and find the tutorial for you, you need to modify the functions.php file (I think).
Ok Thanks.