MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Template help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What template can the code for the quick login be found? I need to edit it so users can long using a custom page.

[attachment=14405]
(2009-06-21, 08:32 PM)Josh G Wrote: [ -> ]What template can the code for the quick login be found? I need to edit it so users can long using a custom page.

That would be header_welcomeblock_guest I believe.
Thanks. I don't know why I didn't look there.

Now I have another problem. :p I'm trying to login on a custom page that is in my site's root folder (the forum is in /forums/) but it brings me to a file. The URL shows member.php instead of /forums/member.php.
(2009-06-21, 08:48 PM)Josh G Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. I don't know why I didn't look there.

Now I have another problem. :p I'm trying to login on a custom page that is in my site's root folder (the forum is in /forums/) but it brings me to a file. The URL shows member.php instead of /forums/member.php.

You are welcome, we all miss things.

For the second problem, I am not so sure that I understood it. Can you explain it a bit more in detail please?
Sure. Smile
I have a custom page. The URL to that page is ./veracocha.php. When I try to login to my forum using that page it brings me to ./member.php instead of ./forums/member.php. It should bring me to the second URL and then redirect me back to my custom page.

If you want go here and try to login with the username testuser and the password testpass. The look at the URL to see my problem.
Can you post here here the login code that you have placed at your custom page?
I'm not using a different login code for that page. it uses MyBB's CSS and templates. I will post the PHP and Template codes though.

veracocha.php
<?php

define('IN_MYBB', 1); // (1a)
require "./forums/global.php"; // (1b)

add_breadcrumb("Veracocha Beta Page", "veracocha.php"); // (2)

eval("\$vera = \"".$templates->get("vera")."\";"); // (3)
output_page($vera); // (4)
?>

vera template
<html>
<head>
<title>CreateBB Test</title>
{$headerinclude}
</head>
<body>
{$header}
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr><td class="thead"><strong>this</strong></td></tr>
<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>is</strong></span></td>
<tr><td class="trow1">a test.
</td></tr>
<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>This</strong></span></td>
<tr><td class="trow1">
is also a test
</td></tr>
</table>
{$footer}
</body>
</html>

The template is in the global template set and not in a specific theme set.
I just tried it at it redirected me as it should. at /forums/member.php and then it redirected me at the custom page.
Really? It stills brings me to ./member.php instead of ./forums/member.php. Huh
(2009-06-21, 09:58 PM)Josh G Wrote: [ -> ]Really? It stills brings me to ./member.php instead of ./forums/member.php. Huh

It doesn't work for me either. What code did you add to the welcome_block?
Pages: 1 2