MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editor! -.-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't know what's wrong with the editor, even I switch to office still the same.

The toolbox contains are disarrange and the limitbox exceed.

[Image: 33uwdtw.jpg]
Even i am having the same problems. I havent even touched the editor.js file
Are you both using the Facebook theme?? Recently a few people have had this issue with that theme...
Yes i am using the face book theme. At first editor had lot of problems. I reverted the css of textarea and input text to the original mybb ones and the problem was solved but today again i have this problem
Also on selecting multiple threads(to delete or move) the Go button doesnt seem to change its numbers
Everything thing on this theme is default except the header so it is not the theme you have obviously done somthing because it works fine for me.
There have been a lot of people with this issue lately, it's usually just the Justify button that is on a new row when people have it, but from what I've seen, the only people to have all 4 on a new line have all been using the Facebook theme...
I think it's because FaceBBook was designed for a bigger resolution, not 1024x768.
(2009-06-22, 03:02 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's because FaceBBook was designed for a bigger resolution, not 1024x768.

None of my theme's have been designed for 1024x768 and there has never been a problem.

What resolution are you using glenvarun and Kaspersky?
Really? I don't seem to have a problem with your editor, but that's because I have a 1696x1036 resolution.
Easy way to fix it is by just changing the colspan to 120 in Templates > New Thread Templates > newthread, Line 28

And in Templates > New Reply Templates > New Reply, Line 31..Updated zip with the fix also.
Pages: 1 2