MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Double Board Settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just installed MyBB for the third time and this as never happened before. My board settings are duplicated, and I don't know why. I looked into the files on the server, but I couldn't manage anything. Confused

[Image: doublesettings.png]

Any help, please? Smile

P.S.: Forgive me for the image size. ^^'
Can you access phpMyAdmin?

If so, check your mybb_settinggroups and see if they are listing entries twice, if so, go through and check mark duplicates and deleted. Then check mybb_settings for duplicate entries, delete duplicate entries.

I warn you that this could have adverse effects on your board but if you have an empty board then you can just empty the database and start from scratch.
Yeah to be honest I'd go with starting again, you won't lose any data, it'll be quicker, and chances are you'd either end up deleting two of one setting or missing some, so reinstalling would be a lot easier.
Nope, nothing is duplicated in phpMyAdmin. Sad Well, I'll start over. I just installed yesterday so I won't lose anything. Toungue Thanks for your help, Steve and Matt. ^^
Not a problem, like Matt said a fresh install would be best, but make sure you dump everything in the database before you do a reinstall.
Ok, I re-installed and as I expected everything is fine. First time this happen, glad now it's Ok. Smile
So am I, drop me a link to your site in a PM and I'll check it out when its ready.