MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can I move a thread to a different forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've recently setup a new forum and I've been re-organizing some of the forums/sub-forums that I've created. I find that I need to move a post to a new forum but I can't find the option to do that. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance
What is it you want to move, a post or a thread?? Your topic title said thread but your message said post, just clarifying which it is you want to move... Smile
Ohh, my bad. I have a thread inside a sub-forum that I'd like to move to a different sub-forum.
OK, you can either open the first sub-forum it's in, tick the little box on the right if it, and then from the 'Inline Thread Moderation' at the bottom of the page choose Move Threads, or you can open the thread you want to move and choose Move / Copy Thread from the 'Moderation Options' at the bottom of the thread.
That was simple enough. I guess I just didn't poke around long enough, or figure out that the checkbox would be bound to the moderation options.
thanks.