MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The changes do not appear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I search every everywhere but I did'n find an answer .. I go in admin cp templates and styles - templates.Every change I made here didn't appear on my forum .. It saves but the changes didn't appear ..
P.S.: I can edit themes(.css files) but templates no.
I can't speak very well english,if you don't understand something tell me Big Grin.

Thanks !
Are you sure you're editing the right template set that your theme is using?? Have you tried a hard refresh, Ctrl+F5??
(2009-06-22, 07:41 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure you're editing the right template set that your theme is using??
I made my own,it's a single one.
Quote:Have you tried a hard refresh, Ctrl+F5??
Yes,I tried
That's the link : www.urbannsports.com. If it help with something ..Sad

Later : If someone want to take a look in my admin cp I will give a pm with username and password ..
I set chmod 666 to setting.php .. Now it's work .. Thanks for help !
MyBB it's the best Big Grin.
Again .. I can edit and save all files but footer.php continues to not work .. I save modifications to footer.php,but the modifications do not appear .. What can I do ?
You mean the footer template?
(2009-06-22, 09:19 PM)Steve Moore Wrote: [ -> ]You mean the footer template?

Yes,the footer template !
Double check to make sure your editing the right template for the correct style. If you are, then check to make sure there is no plugin over riding what you are doing.
(2009-06-23, 07:44 AM)Steve Moore Wrote: [ -> ]Double check to make sure your editing the right template for the correct style. If you are, then check to make sure there is no plugin over riding what you are doing.
Angry .. Yesterday I installed MyBB 1.4.4 and I upgrade to 1.4.7 ! I created my own theme editing css styles,now I can edit all templates but footer templates NO .. I can give you a PM with an acces account if you want to take a look .. I checked multiple times ..
I think you are using default theme as your default, and the modifications you install will make changes on the default templates rather to edit the current theme you are using.

Did you make your current theme as your default ?
Yes ,yesterday it was default theme,but I exported and I imported with other name and I make this theme default.

Check this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3Kh8gh6vqo
The templates are not saving the added code.
Pages: 1 2