MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: text color?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where it says Forum Contains New Posts, etc. Just that line on the index. I need to change itto another color without changing the rest of the forum text. How can I do that?
Go into the template with that text and use
<font color="red">text here</font>

or
<font color="#000000">text here</font>

If Forum Contains New Posts is a link then you'll have to create a custom css class and wrap that class around the text you wish to change a color.
NO it's not a link. Its on the main index by the off on icons. But <Font ... does not work in all browsers right?
As far as I know it doesn't unless IE8 has a bug with it reading font html code.
OK, also the text at the bottom here to the left of all the drop down boxes at bottom.

where is that
Footer template.
I'm looking in the footer I don't see it.
Yeah I notice that theme selection is not default with MyBB. That must be a mod as I can't find anything in the default theme. Can you give me a link to where you downloaded that style? Or are you creating your own style?
ACP>Templates & Style>Themes>**your theme**>global.css>#container, then change the Color field to the hex code you want.
Yes I was kinda hoping to do it with changing the whole container color. But it might do after all if nothing else clashes.

Yes custom I'm making it.
Pages: 1 2