MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: css where to find?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wanted to see the source code of the rendered page to help and pinpoint the faulty CSS. An image and a poorly written explanation aren't enough. And being here since 2005 doesn't make you any more important or needy.
Yeah, we try to ask for more information from you, then you just tell us to "stop gaining our post counts." You did the same thing to me, when I told you it was a browser quirk. But of course, since I didn't answer your problem perfectly, I was just "gaining my post count," and not trying to contribute to the solution or anything.
(2009-07-03, 08:42 PM)compwhizii Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted to see the source code of the rendered page to help and pinpoint the faulty CSS. An image and a poorly written explanation aren't enough. And being here since 2005 doesn't make you any more important or needy.

Quote:And being here since 2005 doesn't make you any more important or needy

Where you keep dreaming this up I have no clue... No one said you get 24 hr help here, sometimes your lucky to get any at all... Trust me I'm used to it and have been for 5 years... And if you couldn't understand my explanation too bad...

Scoutie44, yea, your post was pretty uselss and wasted my time.. The issue got resolved and it was not a "IE" broswer issue as you stated... or anyone else for that matter...
Sorry that your time so more valuable than anyone elses.
Sorry for trying to help you.
Pages: 1 2