MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: css where to find?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where do I find to change the sig divider. This works in IE but no other browser. Where do I have to define the divider to show white. Screen shot attached.. Thank you

Regards
Themes > theme name> global.css > look for hr and change the 000000 to whatever hex color.
It already is white O.o

Any other suggestions?

regards
Bump.... I'd like to fix this if it's possible in MyBB...

This MyBB theme looks perfect in my new copy of VB and works across a 4 browser platform I test my sites against.

Regards
Bump again! :/
Bumpo again...
Maybe if you linked to your site we could help.
A sceenshot and detailed explanation is enough. If you don't understand what I've posted then you shouldn't be wasting peoples time gaining a post count.

This issue has been resolved. Someone from the VBulletin community actually helped me since no one here would. I run VB for another new forum I'm starting and if this keeps up I'll make the switch for this forum.. I like their CS and community...

Regards
I wanted the link so I could look at the source code for the page. And I'm sorry that we can't support you as much as you would like. You're not the most important person here. It's not that we don't want to help you, it's that not all of us know how to.

Please be less ignorant.
(2009-07-03, 05:39 AM)compwhizii Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted the link so I could look at the source code for the page. And I'm sorry that we can't support you as much as you would like. You're not the most important person here. It's not that we don't want to help you, it's that not all of us know how to.

Please be less ignorant.

Again, enough information was provided above and some people don't like to leave their board URL's out in the open so someone can hack away if a security issue arises. Please be less ignorant!

Quote:You're not the most important person here.

As you can also see I've been a member here for many years. I know how the support system here works first hand. Please stop making ignorant comments.
Pages: 1 2