MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need help with moving members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know there is a way to merge accounts .. but after the converge the member groups are there and I want to condense the existing groups were based on a rank system in IPB that I can't figure out in mybb. So the alternative would be to move the existing members in those groups to the members section. How would I or can I do that..?
So, some members are currently in a non-default usergroup and you want them to be in the default registered usergroup?? You can safely delete those usergroups, the members inside will then be moved to the default registered usergroup.
(2009-06-23, 08:39 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]So, some members are currently in a non-default usergroup and you want them to be in the default registered usergroup?? You can safely delete those usergroups, the members inside will then be moved to the default registered usergroup.
Oh great! I was afraid they would be deleted also and did not want to have them re-register... Perfect thank you again Matt