MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [MybbAddons.com] Advertisement suite plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have high traffic in my profiles as they are listing so many additional info (galleries, lyrics, poking...) so I found this very usefull too Smile
The profile thing is a nice touch, well one.
this is cool~

I can put ads in certain Forum ID!
I love this! this plugin make me rich! :p
Hehe, glad to hear.
Think of me if you become a millionaire Wink
Plugin updated to version 1.1 - Feature release!

I added a new feature - banner rotation. You can now enter multiple advertisements to each place, seperate the ads with the sign | and the different ads will be displayed randomly!

Example for advertisement on index -> HTML Code:
<a href="#">First ad goes here</a> | Second ad goes here
<a href="#">First ad goes here</a> | Second ad goes here

This is especially very usefull for advertisements that may appear only twice a page - for example Google Adsense. You can add two ad codes to the "between posts" advertisement, one time Adsense and another time Adbrite or anything.
Great for affiliates too!

Download for subscribers:
http://www.mybbaddons.com/board/thread-518.html

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter
I agree, the banner rotation thing is a very nice feature to have. Good work there.
Thank you, I also think this is quite important and it fits nicely into the plugin.

Guess that's the most advanced advertisement plugin for MyBB now lol... started to use it on all of my sites.
(2009-06-30, 05:56 PM)Lennart Sauter Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, I also think this is quite important and it fits nicely into the plugin.

Guess that's the most advanced advertisement plugin for MyBB now lol... started to use it on all of my sites.

where do i download this plugin ?
(2009-07-02, 05:51 PM)mowertech Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-30, 05:56 PM)Lennart Sauter Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, I also think this is quite important and it fits nicely into the plugin.

where do i download this plugin ?

As it says in the first post; http://www.mybbaddons.com/board/thread-518.html

Gene
Hey doesn't it break Google Adsense's TOS if you post between the posts?
Pages: 1 2 3