MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to know MyBB version from the table?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I need help on this, one of my site got hacked and all the files are deleted. We can save the database though, unfortunately I forgot what version of MyBB was last installed in my site, so can I find the version info from somewhere in the table? so I can reinstall MyBB and use my old database and upgrade it if necessary.

Thanks!
It isn't stored anywhere in the database. One thing we can check is whether you have a column in the users table called 'loginattempts', does it??
If you go to the `mybb_templates' table in the phpmyadmin and then at the footer section you will be able to see the version.
@Matt:
Thanks for your reply.
That column isn't there, so?

@babjusi:
Ok, I'll check it, I didn't see ur post previously.
Ok xdimension, let us know if you will find it.
There is no version number in mybb_templates, it looks like a variable: {$mybbversion}
Look for the footer section. Like at the screenshot attached below.
Oh okay, it's stored in column 'version' then? the value is 129 for mine, so I guess it's version 1.2.9, am I correct?

Edit: Okay, I found the information on wiki.

Thanks everyone.
Oh, it's only a 1.2 forum?? I assumed it was a 1.4 forum, 1.2 isn't supported here anymore, it's over 10 months old now.... have you managed to upgrade??
Yeah, sorry, I completely forgot what the version is. I'll install or upgrade to the newest version, haven't managed to do it yet. Thanks anyway.
Pages: 1 2