MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick-login form html location
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
Where can I find the actual html for the form that appears when I click 'Login'? I want to change the action from "member.php" to "http://url.com/member.php" so I can use the form in sub-folders etc.

Thanks very much in advance,
Patrick
Have a look at this template: header_welcomeblock_guest
(2009-06-24, 06:22 PM)babjusi Wrote: [ -> ]Have a look at this template: header_welcomeblock_guest

All I see of use in that template is:
Quote:<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
lang.username = "{$lang->login_username}";
lang.password = "{$lang->login_password}";
lang.login = "{$lang->login}";
lang.lost_password = "<br /><a href=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=lostpw\">{$lang->lost_password}<\/a>";
lang.register_url = " | <a href=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register\">{$lang->welcome_register}<\/a>";
// -->
</script>

but I need to find the code for the actual form so I can change the action of it.

Thanks
member_login
My guest welcome block has been configured to show the form fields and submit button. Yours may be in any of the header section.

Look at the forum index as a guest to see where it actually is and then look at the template for that section.
The HTML is actually set in the javascript. To change the action attribute for the form, you need to edit ./jscripts/general.js, and around line 387, alter this line:

form.setAttribute("action", "member.php");
(2009-06-26, 08:34 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]The HTML is actually set in the javascript. To change the action attribute for the form, you need to edit ./jscripts/general.js, and around line 387, alter this line:

form.setAttribute("action", "member.php");

Thanks, that's what I was looking for. Smile