MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PokeLounge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It's my own custom skin, and thanks. Smile

Anything about the layout you think I should change?
(2009-06-26, 05:34 AM)Ooka Wrote: [ -> ]You're making my comments sound like I'm making my site look better by dissing others, and I'm not. All I'm saying is most Pokemon sites don't have the community, straight Pokemon, and MyBB all combined, which is why I started my site, to try and give a llittle more specific discussion to people. :/. I know you say MyBB doesn't make it better, and I agree, but I'm posting it on a MyBB site, therefore that's why I pointed it out.

It's just that I don't understand your reasoning that Smogon's general forums detract from the Pokemon-focus. Smogon is very, very obviously Pokemon oriented ... the fact is the community is so strong and so large that it makes sense to offer general forums to allow those members to get to know each other outside of Pokemon.

My site has general forums as well, but I think it would be hard to argue that Beyblade is not the main focus.
(2009-06-26, 05:40 AM)Ooka Wrote: [ -> ]Anything about the layout you think I should change?

Change the "new posts" icon to the slowly shaking Pokeballs ...

That would be so cute.
(2009-06-26, 05:40 AM)Ooka Wrote: [ -> ]It's my own custom skin, and thanks. Smile

Anything about the layout you think I should change?

would you like to share that skin among other mybb users? Rolleyes

let me know.

p.s. definitely change the background to something more stylish.. more appearing. also, try to reduce the width of the board if you want. other than that.. nice layout. good job my dude
I actually posted it in the theme section but I don't suppose it ever got approved. :/
(2009-06-26, 05:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Change the "new posts" icon to the slowly shaking Pokeballs ...

That would be so cute.

HEY! that was my idea Toungue
(2009-06-26, 05:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Change the "new posts" icon to the slowly shaking Pokeballs ...

That would be so cute.

Well considering you suggest Pokeballs as forum markers on a regular basis, or at least you did the same thing for Pokecity, I'm assuming you're being sarcastic. Sarcasm doesn't get anyone anywhere.
(2009-06-26, 04:15 PM)Ooka Wrote: [ -> ]

That would be so cute.

Well considering you suggest Pokeballs as forum markers on a regular basis, or at least you did the same thing for Pokecity, I'm assuming you're being sarcastic. Sarcasm doesn't get anyone anywhere.

I was not being sarcastic ...
That'd be nice
I suggest Pokeballs as forum markers for Pokemon sites because they're pretty much the perfect shape and design for such a thing.
Ya just have the button on the pokeball light up for the "on" image and have it off for the "off" image Big Grin

It just seems to make sense really.
Pages: 1 2 3 4