MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Transformers 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, this movie is getting a lot of hype. Which it deserves, I mean c'mon it's Transformers! The first one was amaz-zuh-zuh-zing! And.. Megan Fox is kinda in it. Toungue Has anyone seen it?? I'm going to see it sometime next week. Big Grin Woot!
Here's a little trailer thing with the new theme song too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eKEWmoytUY
It appears to be a great production. Having watched the trailer, I feel excited to watch the movie: what will those gigantic creatures do to my beloved pyramids? I wonder!Wink
It looks amazing but the radio said there were no great reviews for it yet Sad.
as much as i love transformers the idea/franchise, the first movie was terrible and the second one sounds worse
How dare you.
The first one was awesome! How could you not like it?! Just curious, why didn't you like it?
Loved the first one, have watched it about 5 times since then (it's sooo long) and still love it.

Haven't watched any trailers for the second one and don't plan to. Seeing the movie on Saturday. Smile
I've seen the movie today. If you liked the first one you'll love the second one. Wink
It's okay. Not as good as I thought it would be but it stood up with the first one.
Every review I've heard/read said the 2nd one was a waste of time and money. The first one was ok, not worth buying the DVD or anything though.
(2009-06-25, 11:31 PM)Dalton Wrote: [ -> ]How dare you.
The first one was awesome! How could you not like it?! Just curious, why didn't you like it?

because it was american pie with giant robots
Pages: 1 2