MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Battlefield Heroes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I got news from this from my RSS feed about Battlefield heroes, however I came across something i was not expecting!

http://www.battlefieldheroes.com/forum/index.php -- Forums are using myBB! Simply amazing design. For a few moments I did a few double takes on it, thinking ... wait a moment this looks like phpbb... hmm but the forums are designed like vBulletin! ahh it's myBB! Big Grin
Indeed but they didn't add copyright to footer - they'll not be able to present their forum here in the showcase Toungue

EDIT: And they won't get support Wink
Hehe I didn't even notice that actually! Naughty them! :p
That game is crap...lol srry that was the gamer side of me Toungue .....anyways..........

I'm betting they contacted mybb, and possibly paid to have it removed.
3rd topic about this.
Them not using the copyright is a bit sad but really making the license change will allow larger more professional sites to use MyBB. May corp sites do not like to use software that forces restrictions on them. We know it's MyBB and to me that's all that matters.

Someone should join and mention how their forums is MyBB and ask them to add footer.
(2009-06-26, 12:36 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Them not using the copyright is a bit sad but really making the license change will allow larger more professional sites to use MyBB. May corp sites do not like to use software that forces restrictions on them. We know it's MyBB and to me that's all that matters.

Someone should join and mention how their forums is MyBB and ask them to add footer.

We don't want users bugging them to add the footer copyright back. This will just deter them from using the forum software.

Yes, it is greatly appreciated to have it in the footer, but it is permitted, hence, we can't be bugging everyone. Wink