MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: turn off capchea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how do you turn it off???
Do a settings search for 'captcha' and you'll find it.

Any particular reason for needing to turn it off though?? Spammers will be able to register much easier....
it doesn't work like it doesnt show up at all
wheres setting search???
On the configurations page, there's a box called 'Search For Settings'.... and instead of just turning it off when it doesn't work, why not try and fix it instead?? Undecided Actually, I'm on your registration page right now, it's fine.
its not my registration page its when i log out and try log in again it sez please fill in the image vitrification but theres none there so I just wanna turn it off m8

its off now anyway thanks
That was a fixed bug ages ago, make sure your member.php file is up to date and your member_login template is default... I'm not even sure if turning off CAPTCHA affects it showing where it's broken for you, quite sure it doesn't. Simply turning it off isn't always the answer to fixing something...
everyone hates capchea anyway
Yes but when you start getting spammers, it's your best friend.
Everyone may hate it, but you'll hate turning it off if you get a load of spammers sign up... anyways, it's your choice, but I wouldn't advise turning it off.
when that happens Ill turn it back on

could you guys take a look at this thread?
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-51925.html