MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error when upgrading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

Am trying to upgrading my forum from 1.2.13 to 1.4.7. It shows

Fatal error: [SQL] [1060] Duplicate column name 'subscriptionmethod'
ALTER TABLE mybb_users CHANGE emailnotify subscriptionmethod int(1) NOT NULL default '0' in /home/bbafrica/public_html/forums/inc/db_mysql.php on line 548

Any advise?

Thank you.
Are you sure you uploaded all the files and chose the right version from the upgrade list??
(2009-06-25, 10:54 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure you uploaded all the files and chose the right version from the upgrade list??

yes, I did.

I uploaded the files twice , and choose the right version, it shows same error.

Thank you.
(2009-06-26, 04:33 AM)kisspub Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-25, 10:54 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure you uploaded all the files and chose the right version from the upgrade list??

yes, I did.

I uploaded the files twice , and choose the right version, it shows same error.

Thank you.

Can anybody help?

The error I got is

Fatal error: [SQL] [1060] Duplicate column name 'subscriptionmethod'
ALTER TABLE mybb_users CHANGE emailnotify subscriptionmethod int(1) NOT NULL default '0' in /home/auinlove/public_html/forums/inc/db_mysql.php on line 548

Thank you.
What FTP Program are you using?
(2009-07-06, 10:18 AM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]What FTP Program are you using?

I use filezilla ftp. I did 2 sites upgrading both from 1.2.13 to 1.4.8. One is working without any problem. Another one shows this error.

If you want, I can pm you the ftp information, you can have a look.

Thank you.
Ya, go ahead and do that.
(2009-07-06, 10:24 AM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]Ya, go ahead and do that.

Sent. Please check your pm.

Thank you.
Are you sure you chose the right version to upgrade from...??
I just did it and ya i selected 1.2.1.2, 1.2.1.3 and 1.2.1.4 and still same error, i cant figure this out, if you can matt then that would be great.
Pages: 1 2