MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Select all" in "Search Results " of threads( or posts) of member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=14467]
There normally is O_o ... maybe your theme?
@ mine 90: Open your forumdisplay_subforum template (located inside the Forum Display Template Set) and find
<td class="tcat" width="7%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_posts}</strong></span></td>

and add below
<td class="tcat" width="15%" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_lastpost}</strong></span></td>
(2009-06-26, 04:33 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]@ mine 90: Open your forumdisplay_subforum template (located inside the Forum Display Template Set) and find
<td class="tcat" width="7%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_posts}</strong></span></td>

and add below
<td class="tcat" width="15%" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_lastpost}</strong></span></td>

That does nothing. You have such a poor level of comprehension it's disgusting.

OP is right...the search results have never had a "select all" in them. It's another one of my pet peeves that I haven't mentioned yet but as long as someone else has I will chime in.

It would be nice to have that on the results page.

If you want the actual fix:

open "search_results_inlinemodcol" template.

Change it to:

<td class="tcat" align="center" width="1"><input type="checkbox" name="allbox" onclick="inlineModeration.checkAll(this)" /></td>

That should do it. I don't want to report this as a bug but I am not sure why it's not already done in the template.
Ah.. Sorry , I didnot see that you written search results page issue... I thought it is in the forumdisplay you are asking... sorry ... My Mistake, Yes it is in the search_results_inlinemodcol template for this Check all function.