MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.6 and 2.0 in future!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I hear about MyBB 1.6 and 2.0 will release in the future??? But, I dont know accurative time. Anyone know?????
When it's ready. Smile
MyBB 1.6 was actually released 8 years, 74 days, 2 hours and 36 minutes ago, but the MyBB group decided it was too awesome and therefore shut down the project and started from scratch. They plan to re-release it tomorrow, but tonight a time-warp will occur making tomorrow come when it's ready.

Have a nice evening sir!
(2009-06-26, 03:13 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB 1.6 was actually released 8 years, 74 days, 2 hours and 36 minutes ago, but the MyBB group decided it was too awesome and therefore shut down the project and started from scratch. They plan to re-release it tomorrow, but tonight a time-warp will occur making tomorrow come when it's ready.

Have a nice evening sir!

Well, that was petty, anyways, when it's ready then you can use it, Wink
Mybb doesn't release release dates.
what date will we know the release date by
I don't know when 2.0 releases.. yet for 1.6 perhaps it should be released after 1 year or so..
(2009-06-26, 06:24 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Mybb doesn't release release dates.
(2009-06-26, 06:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]what date will we know the release date by
When it's ready. Toungue
I don't care when it'll be released, but when will closed beta testing begin?
I doubt very soon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4