MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Request] Fire Fighter theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am thinking of starting a Volunteer firefighter website for the state in which I live where we can come and share our knowledge in firefighting and post training classes and dates. I would really appreciate it if someone could make a theme that would go for the site. I would like the colors to be red, white and black. Red and black as the image colors and white for the rest. I would like the firefighter cross symbol in the logo with the words AVFD Forums in it please. I don't have the money to pay someone to do this but if someone would be kind enough to do it I would be grateful.
I know it is over used, but maybe modifying the Afresh Red theme and adding your logo to that could work?
(2009-06-26, 08:33 PM)ernestdefoe Wrote: [ -> ]I am thinking of starting a Volunteer firefighter website for the state in which I live where we can come and share our knowledge in firefighting and post training classes and dates. I would really appreciate it if someone could make a theme that would go for the site. I would like the colors to be red, white and black. Red and black as the image colors and white for the rest. I would like the firefighter cross symbol in the logo with the words AVFD Forums in it please. I don't have the money to pay someone to do this but if someone would be kind enough to do it I would be grateful.

when you get this set up let me know the url i am a volunteer firefighter and would love to join but im probily notin your area since im in north carolina
(2009-07-02, 05:08 PM)mowertech Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-26, 08:33 PM)ernestdefoe Wrote: [ -> ]I am thinking of starting a Volunteer firefighter website for the state in which I live where we can come and share our knowledge in firefighting and post training classes and dates. I would really appreciate it if someone could make a theme that would go for the site. I would like the colors to be red, white and black. Red and black as the image colors and white for the rest. I would like the firefighter cross symbol in the logo with the words AVFD Forums in it please. I don't have the money to pay someone to do this but if someone would be kind enough to do it I would be grateful.

when you get this set up let me know the url i am a volunteer firefighter and would love to join but im probily notin your area since im in north carolina

No not quite in my area, but would love to have you as a member. I am from Alabama.

As far as using the Afresh Red theme I guess I could use it. Guess it would work great.