MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PM notification error with 1.4.8 & Dutch language pack (latest)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if this needs to go in here or in the language category. But with 1.4.8 and the latest Dutch language pack the info in the yellow bar at the top when you have a new PM has an error.

In example a user called Nimster sends a PM with subject "Test3" I get this:

Quote:U hebt één ongelezen persoonlijk bericht van Nimster">302 met als onderwerp {4}

Translation: You have one new private message from Nimster">302 with subject {4}.

In Dutch language {4} is a link and it goes to "www.tangodown.nl/forum/private.php?action=read&pmid=test3" which gives me the error: Invalid PM (in Dutch though). It seems that the pmid is replaced with the subject, in this case "test3". If I set it to English the url is correct like the following: "www.tangodown.nl/forum/private.php?action=read&pmid=302"

In the Dutch version the username "Nimster" links to:

www.tangodown.nl/forum/%3Ca%20href=

instead of:

www.tangodown.nl/forum/user-3.html
The language file was updated for 1.4.8, so the language pack needs to be updated to match.
I installed the latest language pack, downloaded it from the MyBB site. But the files inside the archive seem to be really old (date modified seems to be mostly april this year). I downloaded it like 15 minutes ago Smile
My bad. Users of the Dutch language pack can read this thread for a solution or download the latest version of the language pack.