MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] IPB 2.3.6: SQL error 1366 when converting users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(Posted already in General Support, this might be a bug.. Posting it here just in case.)

Hey there,

For the most part, importing usergroups and the stuff before users went all too well. However, when I get to importing users, it stops with an error:

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'import_additionalgroups' at row 1

Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_users (usergroup,additionalgroups,displaygroup,import_usergroup,import_additionalgroups,import_displaygroup,import_uid,username,password,salt,loginkey,email,regdate,lastactive,lastvisit,website,showsigs,signature,showavatars,timezone,avatardimensions,avatartype,avatar,lastpost,icq,aim,yahoo,msn,hideemail,allownotices,regip,lastip,longregip,longlastip,language,passwordconvert,passwordconverttype,postnum,invisible,birthday,birthdayprivacy,subscriptionmethod,receivepms,pmnotice,pmnotify,remember,showquickreply,ppp,tpp,daysprune,timeformat,dst,buddylist,ignorelist,style,away,awaydate,returndate,referrer,reputation,timeonline,showcodebuttons,totalpms,unreadpms,pmfolders,notepad,threadmode,showredirect,dateformat,dstcorrection,warningpoints,moderateposts,moderationtime,suspendposting,suspensiontime,coppauser,classicpostbit,loginattempts,failedlogin)

Since this is users, there is sensitive information past that point and I want to keep this person's information confidential. Can anyone help me with what I've provided so far, or do you folks need more?

EDIT: The forums (IPB and MyBB) in question are not accessible via. internet, I'm running them both from my server installed on this computer.

EDIT2: How it's "apparently" importing this section and causing error:
$insert_data['import_additionalgroups'] = $this->board->get_group_id($data['mgroup'], array("original" => true));

It's not even putting in a value for additionalgroups.

EDIT3: Problem solved.
This bug has been fixed in the latest version of the MyBB Merge System.

Please note the latest code is not live on the site or for download. An update for the MyBB Merge System will be released which contains this fix.

With regards,
The MyBB Group