MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: User Guestbooks (1.0)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
User Guestbooks (1.0) Wrote:Allows users to post notes in each others profiles
Created by Nickman

I'm having problems with the Mod User Guestbook, after trying to submit an entry to another users guestbook, it will give me this error.

http://i42.tinypic.com/21ak4kg.png

The users profile guestbook section shows that someone left a message, the user who left the messages name, as well as the delete option, however it will not display the entry.

If you need anymore information, please feel free to ask.

My thoughts: The image states (using password: NO) -- Which I thought might mean that it's not connecting to the DB, using the correct password. However, It should pull it from my config file, correct? Therefore, it would be the correct password.

I had a few other theories too, but I'll see what I hear from you talented people, first!

Thanks!

-Kevin
(2009-06-27, 07:31 PM)Fazart Wrote: [ -> ]
User Guestbooks (1.0) Wrote:Allows users to post notes in each others profiles
Created by Nickman

I'm having problems with the Mod User Guestbook, after trying to submit an entry to another users guestbook, it will give me this error.

http://i42.tinypic.com/21ak4kg.png

The users profile guestbook section shows that someone left a message, the user who left the messages name, as well as the delete option, however it will not display the entry.

If you need anymore information, please feel free to ask.

My thoughts: The image states (using password: NO) -- Which I thought might mean that it's not connecting to the DB, using the correct password. However, It should pull it from my config file, correct? Therefore, it would be the correct password.

I had a few other theories too, but I'll see what I hear from you talented people, first!

Thanks!

-Kevin

This only allows for MySQL Database. If you use something else, it won't work.
I'm currently using a MySQL DB.
As I said, it moves all the info, but the guestbook message, into the correct table and what not.