MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Home page logo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do I change the MyBB logo in the upper left corner of my home page to my own.

Thanks!
in your ftp you upload your own logo as the same name as that one logo.jpg I think (overwrite the old one)
It's a .gif but yeah, if you replace it with an image with the same name and file extension, it'll update. Or, you can give the URL to it in the theme settings.
You could also change the extension on the header template to png or whatever extension you want to use.
I know this is going to sound elementary but can you give me the path to the theme settings?

Thanks!
ACP > Templates & Style > **click the name of your theme** > scroll down a bit > you'll see the setting for the URL of the logo.
After I log into ACP I see Home, Configuration, Forums and Posts, etc. but not themes and sytyles.
(2009-06-27, 10:14 PM)ggwillia Wrote: [ -> ]After I log into ACP I see Home, Configuration, Forums and Posts, etc. but not themes and sytyles.

It's Templates and Style, not Themes and Styles. Can you see Templates and Style?
Home, Configuration, Forums & Posts, Users & Groups, Tools & Maintenance
but no Templates and Style.
Could you please screenshot your ACP. I don't really know what's wrong.

Are you using free MyBB hosting?
Pages: 1 2