MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Link Color (URGENT)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was messing around with the
a:link
and
a:visited

but now the colour is black #000000 in both but all the links are underlined and are in purple

????????????????????

HELP MEEEEEE

I want my links to be black and in Bold
You've completely messed up the changes you made. What's this??

a:link {
	color: #000000;
	font-style: font-weight: bold;;
}

;
}

;
}

}

a:visited {
}

;
}

;
}

}

}

There's a load of random } and ; for some reason, and font-style: font-weight: won't work. Replace the entire block I quoted with this:

font-weight: bold;
}

}

Word of advise... learn CSS. Just the basics. You need to know it if you're serious about running a site...
mate I have added that but it's still the same
Your suppose to change the a:hover, a:active, if you want to change the purple and if you don't want the underline change the text-decoration to none.
(2009-06-27, 09:22 PM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: [ -> ]mate I have added that but it's still the same

No, you haven't... it's now this:

a: link {

}

}

;
}

;
}

}

}

That isn't what I posted at all, just copy and paste what I posted, remove the very first bit of code I posted, put in the second bit.
oh my god someone please help I'm after messing the whole site up

can I pm someone with a admin account that will help me please look at the site its totally messed up I'm desperate
Just PM me and ill fix it.
All you had to do is remove what was in my first codeblock and replace it with what was in my second codeblock.... Undecided
I know, something simple turns into a hard thing to do.
I sort of understand now mate I was doing it with simple and not advanced I understand now sorry
Pages: 1 2