MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need 2 mods. Willing to pay 70 dollars.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The title says it all. I need 2 mods, one that it adds a loading screen to the front page of my forum and the other that it shows fake users at the on line list with an option at the Administrator Panel where I can add myself the number of the fake users and also to be able to choose which membergroups to include and which not. I am willing to pay 70 dollars for your time.

Thank you,

Roger
I am interested and will be able to do either jobs
(2009-06-28, 12:21 AM)jbroger Wrote: [ -> ]The title says it all...

I thought you needed two moderators. Undecided
yea but I can do both so I dont mind which one

Would prefare the second one though
(2009-06-28, 12:24 AM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: [ -> ]I am interested and will be able to do either jobs

you don't even know basic css
(2009-06-28, 02:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-28, 12:24 AM)ManUtdPeople Wrote: [ -> ]I am interested and will be able to do either jobs

you don't even know basic css

I was gonna say, not sure how you'd manage to make a plugin like this if you don't know how to make text bold in CSS Confused PHP is harder than CSS...
Loading screen... well, that doesn't tells me anything.
Automatic redirection? Ajax loading?
Or just a splash page?

Fake users at the online list is no problem, I can do that for you.

PM me with more info if you want or just post here again. Payment via PayPal Wink

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter
I want to thank all of you who showed interest at my request but this has been completed by babjusi who did a great job I might add. babjusi I have one more request for you. Please do not submit these two mods here because I paid you good money to create them for me and I am a very selfish person Toungue
(2009-06-30, 09:46 AM)jbroger Wrote: [ -> ]I want to thank all of you who showed interest at my request but this has been completed by babjusi who did a great job I might add. babjusi I have one more request for you. Please do not submit these two mods here because I paid you good money to create them for me and I am a very selfish person Toungue

As I told you numerous times with emails and at your other thread, stop worrying about it. I am a professional and I would never submit for free something that I have been paid to create, such as a mod, plugin, theme etc etc. You paid me to create those 2 plugins for you only and that is how is gonna be, simple as that Wink

And thank you for your business btw Smile