MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Switched back to WinXP and..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The thing is the font is bigger and pages are larger. For example here in the MyBB forums the background had more width, and now it's too strict. I almost don't see the background (ok exagerating).
Also some images are deformed and blury because of this.

This is only "INSIDE the browser". Even the separators are ok. Only the pages are larger, etc. How can I set it to a smaller font and everything else.

I'm using WinXP Pro SP3.
Thanks in advance.
Press Ctrl and the minus key a few time and that should fix it. What browser are you using?
Yeah I tried that already. Iit's for the current page only, and I have to do that everytime I turn on my computer. I'm using Firefox.
Are you sure your using the same resolution?
I think not. Where can I really change it? I've found something but I'm not sure if it's the right spot.
Oh and I'm using the same monitor if it helps.
Haven't really changed any settings in XP in forever so lets see if i remember. You should be able to right-click on your desktop and select properties. Then under the display tab there should be monitor selection and resolution settings. Well color is there too but I don't think that's the problem Toungue.
Yeah that's what I found. But I can't set the exact old resolution.
You probably need your graphics card driver then Toungue.