MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Shadowbox.js Plugin for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
After a long development time here is the release of Shadowbox.js Plugin for MyBB.

With Shadowbox.js attachments and image will open within a nice modal window. But thats not all: It can open external web resources and flash animations too. Also this plugin provides a spolier support, so you can load whatever you want with Shadowbox.js. Attachments can be load in a gallery mode and big images will be resized to screen.

Try it out, there are a lot of features!

Download and more info: http://mods.mybboard.net/view/shadowbox

Change Log
Version 1.0
  • initial stable release
  • Core: Shadowbox.js 3.0b

Version 1.1
Version 1.2
  • detects now the mime type of an external web recource and load the appropriate handler (if Open external web recources is activated in Admin CP)
  • Cacheable Attachments respects now global MyBB setting Send No Cache Headers
  • correction of some typos in Admin CP

Version 1.3
  • fixes getimagesize() problem on some special servers (only happen if Open external web recources is activated in Admin CP)
  • tweaks added: autoDimensions and flashVersion

Version 1.3.1
  • some CSS changes

Version 1.4
  • removed author credits from footer and changed license to GPL
  • Core: Shadowbox.js 3.0rc1

Version 1.5
  • now works regardless of browser mime type preferences (report)
will this backlink?
Yes, but there is no need to place it in the footer.
thanks for mate.. Toungue nice plugin
Hmm, shadowbox is nice, I do use it with a couple of my sites...

Seems to be a nice plugin but not worth a backlink in my opinion since it doesn't bring something new, does it? Wink

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter
Now,

"Friendly permission message
Cacheable attachments
Mark external web recources
Spoiler support
..."

all these things are not capable with a stock shadowbox. look at the source code and you will see what I mean. Wink Also you have the possibility to put the link somewhere (but guest accessible) to your board.

This plugin will not only attach shadowbox to mybb - it unifies both together!

Example: When you are on "Who is online" links to viewed attachments will open in shadowbox too! This is caused of an ingenious method that checks everywhere if a link can be viewed within shadowbox.
Man ... your constant need to have everyone link to your pharmaceuticals board is irritating. Pass.
Shame, I would have liked to have used this...
As I said "Also you have the possibility to put the link somewhere (but guest accessible) to your board."
There is no need that the plugin places the link to footer (like other plugin (by me) Toungue ).
You have the choice to place the link to a credits page for example. Is that too much to ask for?

@Bey Brad:

It's a pharmaceutical board, not a pharmaceuticals board! Maybe this a translation mistake too... Hm, we have nothing to do with pills or so!
Well then I'd need to create a credits page especially for it because I currently have no such page, and I don't think I'd want to make a page just for this backlink.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15