MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Copyright?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ctrl + C the css?
I don't see why he recreated the default theme images.
I think he meant he recreated the blue header bar thing and shadow. The custom images.
(2009-06-30, 03:09 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]ctrl + C the css?

What's difficult about that? Confused
So you guys know, I'm the person who did it. Wink

It actually was pretty hard, as I had to use Photoshop to recreate everything but for the Header Image and the Background (which should be under CC), using the same hex codes. The main point of it was to copy the header and stuff, there would be no pint in recreating the defualt theme.

I tried to make it to-detail as I can without taking any images or codes, and the only thing I couldn't do was make a "Rollover Image Submit Button", as I don't know the code, and the shadow.

Yeah, as part of the copy I was going to give credit to everyone who deserves it. So in the footer I was going to make it like myBB has theirs - "Header Image: A Perfect Morning at Glacier National Park by Stuck in Customs." Then, leave their copyright, and under that add something along the lined of "Theme based off of The MyBB Homepage.".

And I would make sure in the license (if I were to release it) that all those had to stay there.

-Chase
lol I think people were beign sarcastic about MyBBChina, isn't it? Toungue (really, is nothing like MyBB xD)
Pages: 1 2