MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Invalid Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think I screwed up...

I was trying to consolidate my board this morning by creating a new category and making the rest of the Forums sub-categories.

Well, long stiry short, only by sub forums remain as I eliminated my original landing point.

I look up a member's profile and it shows parts of their old posts to the old forum structure, but of course, it goes to an invalid forum.

I apparently had the incorrect settings for database backup and there have been no backups created.

Am I screwed?
Can we have your URL and the URL of the profile you mentioned?? If you've deleted a forum with posts in it, they're lost, and if you say you have no backups... they may be gone for good.
Hi Matt,
It is technically a hidden site. Any chance you can IM me on Yahoo?

[email protected]

I am looking in the phpmyadmin and all of the memebrs posts are there, just without a Forum to go to.

Thanks.
This is weird. In phpmyadmin, I can still see the post counts, the lasty user to post, and all of the members full posts to the fourm. Just the forum itself has been eliminated.
UPDATE...

I just fixed it.

I basically made a new category and dumped the old into the new allowing everything to reappear.