MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What are you getting for christmas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am getting an Ipod, PS2 Games, digital camera, and probably some sneakers. Don't know what else because its full of surprises.

What about you?
I'm not sure what i'm getting this christmas, I let my Mom decide that. (Ooo just heard off my moms b/f she is in hospital - soon to give birth today ... ? Strange ?)

Anyways... erm... off my Mom (and her b/f) I'm not sure what i'll get, probably clothes, dvds and chocolate. My little sister, would probably buy me something obseen from Blackpool. (For my birthday she brought me a giant sugar manhood, lol). Then off a person I'm seeing - unsure yet.

That reminds me actually, i've gotta write Christmas cards ... Sad Humbug!
Socks with no holes. Just what I always wanted. Almost as good as the sweater I got for my birthday Big Grin
Peace and good will for all men? Women can stay in the kitchen... jk jk Big Grin

USB Tv Tuner being the big one I think. Not sure about anything else. DVDs, games that sort of stuff.
Getting the family together for the first time in over a decade. My parents are flying in from 3500 miles away, brother in Hong Kong is trying to get a week off, etc.

I'll probably get a carload of paper cut-outs from my nephews and niecesBig Grin.
Who no's... 1 thing I no I'm getting is a new keyboard. lol
I haven't made a list this year... So I'll probably just get some money. That way, I can buy what I want over time.
Toungue well i had my gift already Toungue !! MyBB 1.0 final Big Grin

Wink
I'm getting a poker table Big Grin
I'm not getting anything. Everyone in my family is broke. Toungue I'll be handing out $20 bills. Toungue
Pages: 1 2