MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "/error" string showing up after initial registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,

I wonder if this is happening to anybody else...

When one user registers on my forum, the page saying that he will be receiving an email shortly to complete the registration process has a heading like "<forum name> /error" (see attachment).

The "/error" thing is making me curious as everything works fine.

I am just afraid that, when I go live, I might have users asking if that was really and error or re-trying the registration several time because of that.

I am using 1.4.8 with the portuguese-brazil language pack...

Any hint?

Tks!!!
What does it say with the English language pack??

And you don't seem to have attached anything...
Thanks for the reply.

English lang pack shows the same msg...

Sorry for the attachment!

Anyway, forum functionality is fine... this is just something I am curious about, specially if it can be a config problem...

Tks!!!
I have tested this on my version of mybb and don't have the same problem which leads me to conclude it to be a plug-in or some sort of template edit.
Ok! I will do some testing with the plugins I have then. I am using the default template so I guess that this is not the problem. Big Thanks!
hello back! I tested the languages and I get the error with both languages I have.

Can anybody help me on findingh which file has that information? (the one circled in my last post's attachement)? I mean, where can I edit that text in the AdminCP...

I looks like there is an error on that line...

tks!
Did you try deactivating plug-ins?
Does it happen on a fresh install with clean files and no plugins??
Thanks guys. It is actually being caused by the "Game Section" plugin... When I deactivate it, instead of "/Error" it shows "/Information"...

I will post this in the Game Section community forum unless any of you have any hint...

thanks a lot!